Integrity Range – Icon System
What is the Icon system?
Nilfire’s Icon systems are specially designed windows, catering for fire rated openings requiring integrity only FRL. Icon windows are available in fixed configurations, and are manufactured with resilient steel frames.
This system is specifically designed for the external protection of properties with a -/60/- FRL requirement. They are also used when external glazing systems are constructed in close proximity to a boundary line.
How can Nilfire fulfill your FRL requirements?
Nifire’s Icon window systems are fully tested and comply with AS 1530 part 4 (FRL -/60/- to -/120/-).
What are the features?
The features of our Icon systems include:
- A choice of fixed glazing sizes and configurations.
- Frames manufactured from steel to meet the Australian Standard.
- The option of 5mm ceramic glass, 6mm toughened and tempered glass, 13mm laminated glass and double glazing for energy efficiency.
- The selection of a number of different powder coat or paint finishes and a wide range of colours.
- The choice of using standard sizes and configurations to reduce cost.
- The option of supply only or supply and installation.